Saturday, August 27, 2011

10 dpo



Took this with my phone camera right after my hsg/shg in June. It's my uterus; the tube on the left in the picture is pretty clear, with the spillage at the end, but to me the tube on the right looks odd. Too long or something. The doctor and nurse did not say there was anything abnormal.

I was able to wait 2 days but tested this morning. Negative.

I'm feeling crampy today, like my period's about to start. That could be a good sign or it could mean nothing.

Guess I'll just have to keep waiting...

4 comments:

  1. i just posted something longer to you, but blogger ate it, so instead i'll jsut say good luck!! & how long do you have to wait to test for real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure when a test would actually have a chance to be positive but my beta is on 8/31.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything's crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is exciting! I will be keeping you in my thoughts. I pray you see a positive, a real one this time!

    ReplyDelete